Philosophy / Approach:
I believe a good counselor has the capacity to form a bond with people who, for a time, have lost their way and need some guidance and support while getting back to their own best selves.
What Can Counseling Do For You?
- Help strengthen your couple relationship.
- Help parents learn skills to effectively parent their children.
- Help individuals work through their pain and grow from it.
- Help you integrate your faith while working through your problems.
- Pre-Marital counseling can help you avoid a bad marriage. It can be your marriage insurance.